soilless tomatoes

chud

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
hi, i need some help i read an article about soilless tomatoes growing in a bucket with only pegravel to help support the root then every day fill up to top level of gravel with some type of liqiud fertilizer and fish emolison the bucket had a spigot on the bottom to drain off the liqiuds the whole thing sat on top of a 2x4 frame does anybody have what this special liquid fertilizer might be

G

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Hi Chud, Sorry, I don't know what the fertilizer would be, but if I were you I'd do a search for Hydroponics and I bet you could find out.

I've only played with Aquaponics, where fish are grown and the water from their tank is circulated to the plants to add nutrients. However, it's the same principle.

brandylorton

Power Conserver
Reaction score
k0xxx said:
Hi Chud, Sorry, I don't know what the fertilizer would be, but if I were you I'd do a search for Hydroponics and I bet you could find out.

I've only played with Aquaponics, where fish are grown and the water from their tank is circulated to the plants to add nutrients. However, it's the same principle.
That is quite right this way it will help the plants and will work as the fertilizer to plants but what about the nutrients they need to be fed up and without it the pants will not grow at all.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
brandylorton said:
k0xxx said:

That is quite right this way it will help the plants and will work as the fertilizer to plants but what about the nutrients they need to be fed up and without it the pants will not grow at all.
:lol: I love typos! If only you could grow pants, instead of buying them just think of the money you'd save!

brandylorton

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
brandylorton said:
k0xxx said:

:lol: I love typos! If only you could grow pants, instead of buying them just think of the money you'd save!
If you are selling some hydroponic or aquaponics system then advertise it properly. Rather than telling some on typos or something like that. It will be better for you.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Huh is right. It's supposed to be a joke. We all make typos, myself included. And, we all laugh at the funny ones. I've seen people type gold for golf, hores for horse and I once told some we were expecting a couple inches of snot. :sick