Solar Forum Trolls of The Energy Industry.

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wow thats awesome! Man i guess there really is paid fake accounts that try to persuade the population or just trolls lol....Sorry i havent been around i was really busy the last few weeks, igot to check out the energy stuff u guys are workin on sunsaver... Independence is soo key right now !!! I still want to try my 10 ftt satilite dish with reflective material and have it heat a thermopile or water for heat etc. Obviously i havent started yet, but maybe soon if i get time... Harness the amazing suns life giving power!! :)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
valmom said:
Gee, I guess I missed the troll incident. :lol: I think they are like driving past a car wreck, you can't help but look - and getting them kicked off the forum is even better.
I miss all the fun! ;)

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
If you want to start small and help him warm up to the idea- try a solar oven. It keeps the house cooler during the summer. You might save plenty on cooling that way too. Just remember to point out "what's in it for them".
If you want to play really dirty- make cookies or something similar to "test" the oven. It's hard to keep a closed mind with a happy belly. Then you can start mentioning other projects. ;)

Do you have the garden yet? Make sure you plant some things each person really likes. That helps when you want some help in the garden or the kitchen later.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
valmom said:
Gee, I guess I missed the troll incident. :lol: I think they are like driving past a car wreck, you can't help but look - and getting them kicked off the forum is even better.
I miss all the fun! ;)
It was just a person trying to pretend to be one of us and promote some power company, it was like a lame ad. A couple of us chatted about it and scoffed at it and then two or three of us reported it, then all those comments and the spam comment were all removed from the thread, wiped clean. Not fun. Made me :somad

However, our mods took care of it immediately. :thumbsup