Some days, it just doesn't pay to get out of bed......................

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Last year we had powdery mildew take out almost all of our zuc's, cukes and melons.

THIS YEAR it is wilt. :he :he :he

I am about THIS > < far away from NUKING the garden ground and starting over!
:hit

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
"soft kitty, warm kitty
little ball of fur...."

(Extremely frustrated is a kind of sick)

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
(DH no longer fast forwards over the theme to "Big Bang Theory" since I know all the words and can sing it fast and loud!!! :lol: He's the jock, I'm the geek/nerd. Bet you never guessed.....)

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
What am I missing? how do you go from moldy melons to a kitty cat to the big bang? Is this what Steven Hawkins meant by the GUT? as in the Grand Unified Theory, or the more inclusive TOE? Theory Of Everything. Does reading Richard Feynman's QED, Quantum Electro Dynamics make me a geek? Is unicorn really the new white meat?

Edit: I just googled the big bang song and came up with one by some nakkid dudes in drag, don't know who they are but am sure the new generation has no idea of what they are singing about. Nonetheless there was no mention of zucchini wilt, perhaps a light dusting of dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane would help.

That even makes me a bigger geek as I just checked the above spelling and got it right the first time - older dudes will know what this is.

Latest posts