South Africa!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Wildsky, what an awesome life you have lived so far!! (Now you have me curious as to which city my good friend is from.)

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
Wildsky, what an awesome life you have lived so far!! (Now you have me curious as to which city my good friend is from.)
Oh you have to find out!

I love living in different places, I just wish we could afford to do it more :gig a friend of mine just moved to London - and I was "Oh darn I wanna go!!!" :gig
I think I would do well in Australia! :hide :gig

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
farmerlor said:
Welcome! Lots of stuff to learn here!
farmerlor, You're back! I hope you are feeling well! Missed you. :)

WobblyWilly

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you for your kindness!

I'm from the Jo'Burg area, and believe me I am a traveller at heart like yourself, Wildsky!

Spent 5 years with a wife and backpack traipsing around Europe, Asia, Aussie and both Americas.

Good times...:D

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Becoming 'not wealthy' is a wonderful new beginning...the panic attacks will soon be replaced with a peace that leaves you stronger and wiser. Think of all the great things you will learn, and all the money you won't have to worry about. ;)

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
First you have to get over the "not wealthy" feeling and start thinking about just how wealthy you really are. If you have good friends, like all of us here, then you're wealthy. If you have good health, well, you get the picture....... Welcome friend.