Special Request

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
PLEASE pray for all Australians & Germans. Every Child, every Woman and every Man, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM 😭

Jesus is Lord and Christ🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Our whole world needs prayer as we head into the great reset, or the fulfillment of prophecies for last days before the return of Jesus Christ. This is my prayer: That God's people will rise up in prayer for all those who have not yet claimed the redemption offered by Jesus Christ. Because, THIS is the greatest need of these days. We must pray, and we must speak the name of Jesus boldly, and share the message of redemption.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Our whole world needs prayer as we head into the great reset, or the fulfillment of prophecies for last days before the return of Jesus Christ. This is my prayer: That God's people will rise up in prayer for all those who have not yet claimed the redemption offered by Jesus Christ. Because, THIS is the greatest need of these days. We must pray, and we must speak the name of Jesus boldly, and share the message of redemption.
I could post countless links to videos and messages from people in both Australia and Germany, but I won't. I'm in tears 😭 with a broken heart 💔 for my fellow man. Everyone should do their own research and draw their own conclusions, for themselves.

Screenshot_20210804-111714.png

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Psalms 37. God’s justice will not be thwarted, He will not fail, He will not be silent forever.
God is my protector and my rock, my ever present help in times of trouble.

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wait, whats happened in Australia? I havent read the news today, but usually I hear if something big happened? What happened?

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Watch the video I posted. Post #5. Sydney. Protesters in the streets are being run down, thrown to the ground and jabbed with covid needles.

This is definitely NOT happening because Australia has a shortage of vaccine... More people are pleading for access to the vaccine than the (small) number of people who attended the sydney protests. They havent even rolled out the vaccine to my age group yet - it is literally not available. So they are certainly not jabbing random men in the street.

Sydney has been trying to gain access to other states vaccine supplies because they refused to lock down and the delta variant spread out of control. Other states refused to give up vaccine supplies and the surrounding states have gone into lockdowns forcing NSW to toughen its rules rather than rely on vaccination to stop the spread.

NSW is a liberal government and the only one who has been anti-lockdown in order to push the vaccines as the only way out of lockdowns. Meanwhile the states with labor governments have practiced "short sharp" lockdown meaning we have been free to move about as normal for the majority of the time since the pandemic began. I havent even had to purchase a mask this whole time because it never got into the community enough here for it to become mandatory. I know it can be difficult to imagine, but the fact this is an island made lockouts and lockdowns work wonderfully.

Many of us in WA are a bit jealous of NSW being in lockdown, because they are getting SO much more money than us. Around $700 a week. Shops are still open and people are certainly allowed out for exercise and essentials. Basically a paid stay-cation. At the last anti protest organised, no one showed up.

I dont recognise the area that video tales place, but dont deny that police did make arrests at the initial protest. I hope the dude who punched the police horse in the face gets the maximum fine.

I only share this info because you're falling for fake news. I am Christian, I do believe we are in end times, but people being vaccinated against their will on the streets of Australia is simply not happening. In fact, labor are suggesting that people be paid to be vaccinated -$300. In which case, I would consider it, cos thats a months food bill! But for now, there just is not enough vaccine for the people who do actually want it, let alone those who dont.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Satan has been called, among other things, the Prince of the Power of the Air, and the Prince of Lies. Looking at the role the MSM has had in the downward spiral of our civilizations, now we can begin to understand what that means.

Latest posts