Special Request

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
If a guy were wanting ivermectin for people, where would he get it from? Asking for a friend.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Satan has been called, among other things, the Prince of the Power of the Air, and the Prince of Lies. Looking at the role the MSM has had in the downward spiral of our civilizations, now we can begin to understand what that means.
The devil is a liar!

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
If a guy were wanting ivermectin for people, where would he get it from? Asking for a friend.
Readily available at most any feed store or a number of on line suppliers.

Jeffers, Valley Vet, etc...as well as many meds under fish, same as humans get. Bandages, needles, sutures, med ical equipment, all easy to acquire.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
TSC carries ivermectin, most all feed stores.... as @Mini Horses said... available many online. 1 ml per 100 lbs.... can be put in drink...... also the pour on works good... we get it "spilled " on us when we are working cattle....the pour on is absorbed through the skin.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The liquid is sometimes locked at feed stores. It's quite bitter to taste. :rolleyes: Yep. I tried as I give liquid by mouth if not using paste for the goats and horses. I've mixed with some honey in syringe at times. Any jelly or syrup would work.

Quantity size they carry may be big. Most often 50 or 100ml....as it's packaged for what most farms would need.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Some other info.....

and go on bitchute and search for covid and you will get bombarded with articles...
I have referenced several on BYH (sister site to SS) .... and I am no computer person... but one that is very interesting is www.bitchute.com/video/mefo6fgi2RzH/

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Some other info.....

and go on bitchute and search for covid and you will get bombarded with articles...
I have referenced several on BYH (sister site to SS) .... and I am no computer person... but one that is very interesting is
He is right.

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
*This is not an attack on anyone here, more a reaction to the blatant lies running wild online today*

So much has been twisted, overblown by twitter bots. The majority of the country is not even in lockdown, no masks and certainly no forced vaccines. This fear online does not exist in the real world offline.

People can absolutely leave the country if they are so scared to be here. They just might have a hard time getting back in. Currently, our hotel quarantine system is full with refugees from Afghanistan, people fleeing real violence.

Believing that the inner suburbs of Sydney speaks for all of Australia is like me believing Hollywood speaks for the whole USA.