Spring Greetings from Illinois

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hi, all! I've been doing a combination of native plant, edible landscape, permaculture on my little plot of clay for a long time with mixed results. I'm trying not to get discouraged, so I thought I'd join for some inspiration.
Native plants are those that occur naturally in a region in which they have evolved. They are the ecological basis on which life depends, including birds and people. Local birds can not survive without them and the insects that co-evolved with them.

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hi, all! I've been doing a combination of native plant, edible landscape, permaculture on my little plot of clay for a long time with mixed results. I'm trying not to get discouraged, so I thought I'd join for some inspiration.
Permaculture design is essentially a multi-faceted, integrated and ecologically harmonious method of designing human-centered landscapes. Permaculture covers soil science, hydrology science and engineering, biology, animal husbandry, climate, architecture, geology, geography and much more. please teach me more!! :D:D:D

BloomBunny

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score