squirrel hunting

fisherman

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
For the western North Carolina squirrel hunters,This has been the worse year for squirrel hunting I have saw in years,plenty of acorns,plenty of corn,,but the squirrels are just not there this year,I am in the foothills between lenoir and Blowing Rock NC,,Has anyone else had any luck this season??.I sure miss my squirrel gravy and biscuits,, :rolleyes:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Oh pleeeeeeeeeease come to my house!! Just don't shoot the one that throws hickory nuts at your head...he's my pet :rolleyes: :lol:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
Oh pleeeeeeeeeease come to my house!! Just don't shoot the one that throws hickory nuts at your head...he's my pet :rolleyes: :lol:
:lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
Are you makin fun o me? :smack :lol:

If anybody shoots THAT particular squirrel I seriously want the pleasure. I think I'll load the shotgun with hickory nut if/when I take his little fuzzy behind out :p

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:

If anybody shoots THAT particular squirrel I seriously want the pleasure. I think I'll load the shotgun with hickory nut if/when I take his little fuzzy behind out :p
Does that squirell really DO that?????????

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:

Like clockwork every time I am out there under the hickory tree messing with the animals for any reason. when I first got the little tard he was just the length of my index finger...in hindsight I prolly shoulda squished him then :lol:

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I had an abundance of squirrels here too...until about 3 weeks ago. I made a friend...he hangs out in my yard everyday...a nice big barred owl:)
Haven't seen a squirrel since! You must have owls about fishermen...or maybe a couple of weasles...

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:

Like clockwork every time I am out there under the hickory tree messing with the animals for any reason. when I first got the little tard he was just the length of my index finger...in hindsight I prolly shoulda squished him then :lol:
You KNOW your day wouldnt be complete without him!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
Oh yes it would. :/

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
Oh yes it would. :/
SURE it would. ;) It'd make my day to have that squirell around............