Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Nope... currently that button is reading
"Unwatch"

Which is what it should read if it is on my watch feed.

I have tried hitting unwatch, and then saying yes I do not want to watch.

And then hitting watch.... hoping to reset the thread.... but nope.

i never use that feature so i've not noticed anything odd about it, but here are some things to try to see if it makes any difference.

make sure you have any passwords and id's recorded, and then logout of SS and clear the cache for your browser and then restart your machine. when you sign back in to SS see what it says then. you may be able to toggle it on or off then and that is it. if that doesn't do it then there is some strange inconsistency between your records for your own user id and that might need some very specialized surgery to fix.

there are also some options under Preferences, Settings for watching content you can see if those are checked or unchecked how you'd like for things to happen.

i hope this helps... :)

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
i never use that feature so i've not noticed anything odd about it, but here are some things to try to see if it makes any difference.

make sure you have any passwords and id's recorded, and then logout of SS and clear the cache for your browser and then restart your machine. when you sign back in to SS see what it says then. you may be able to toggle it on or off then and that is it. if that doesn't do it then there is some strange inconsistency between your records for your own user id and that might need some very specialized surgery to fix.

there are also some options under Preferences, Settings for watching content you can see if those are checked or unchecked how you'd like for things to happen.

I will try

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

Ok.... well....

I hit buttons and logged out and back in...

I didn't clear the cache.... too many passwords to write down.

:hide

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ok.... well....

I hit buttons and logged out and back in...

I didn't clear the cache.... too many passwords to write down.

:hide

you should be able to clear the cache without getting rid of logins, passwords or some other things, but if you don't feel comfortable doing that then that's ok. just a suggestion. :)

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Okay then...

Attachments

• 20210928_181457.jpg
    20210928_181457.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 87

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
It's been a crazy year...when I switched jobs, the wife and I reserved a cabin in a state park about 3 hours away. Payment was nonrefundable. We were both sick 2+ weeks ago, she got a COVID test (negative, thankfully). But she reacted to her infusion on Sunday. So guess who is flying solo?

She insisted I go, so I did. Long story short, had a good day on the trails. Met some cool people