Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We picked up lambs yesterday, cut and frozen. I had half the burger made into pan sausage and we just had some for breakfast. Yummy! Why have I never thought of this? Plenty for all, have a cup of coffee too!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Happy December....coffee's ready. Heavy rain

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee, we had rain yesterday. We’re going to have sunshine for the next 4 days. I’ve got lamb sausage and eggs for breakfast, y’all come on!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Rain all day here. But, I go back to work after a week off. It was a nice week! Enjoyed immensely. Now, I'm looking at 8 days of work again.... :th ...before another whole day off. That's life on the farm here. You get used to it but, can also be a little frustrating. :D All problems tend to pop on work day!

I don't shop much, so my total was 4 packs of seed for the "shopping mayhem". Maybe the rest of you had a larger list. Everyone enjoy your day!!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Good morning! Not to rub it in - but it's an absolutely gorgeous, beautiful, clear crisp morning! It's a bit breezy which will have my allergies going - but I'll take it anyway.

@FarmerJamie - Sure hope you shake the crud and that your rain is only moderate!
@baymule - Seeing the sun is nice, isn't it! Y'all probably a little cooler than we are - but the sun is sure a welcome sight. I'll bet your lamb sausage is delish. I'm going to try my hand at sausage making someday. I have goat and pig in the freezer so it is on the list.
@Mini Horses - ugh on working 8 days - but every day gets you a little closer to that last one and you can ease into retirement too!

I'm enjoying my cuppa green tea with ginger and turmeric. It's becoming a morning habit - but I still neeeeeed my coffee!

I need to decide what to do with this gorgeous day before settling in for the Texans/Patriots game!

Last edited:

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Got the water going for my morning cup... Earl Grey this morning, I think.

It snowed again last night, the paths are all full again. Evidence shows that at least ONE of the turkeys is smart enough to get under cover when it snows, lol

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I picked up some things that have been on my amazon wishlist for months. Lucky me they went on lightning deals.

The chickens had an unfortunate day with frozen water before we got home. We left earlier than planned because of the temp changes.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hope your chickens weathered their dry spell ok!

My big Cyber Monday splurge: a mini waffle maker for making Chaffles and a replacement pitcher for my Ninja Master Prep.