Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's always the fun little signs around here that freak people out. Please note this is for a hiking trail that goes through the town and countryside. This picture was at edge of town. Google says it's 2.2 miles to the nearest hill and that's across one of the two rivers. You have 40 minutes from the time the warning is triggered. Google says it takes 41 minutes to walk that so running is needed.

20210320_150256.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It's always the fun little signs around here that freak people out. Please note this is for a hiking trail that goes through the town and countryside. This picture was at edge of town. Google says it's 2.2 miles to the nearest hill and that's across one of the two rivers. You have 40 minutes from the time the warning is triggered. Google says it takes 41 minutes to walk that so running is needed.

View attachment 15627

in other words, err, signs, always pack your water wings...

in swimming class the first thing they taught us was how to survival float and how to use your pants as flotation devices and such. very good to know. in case i ever do manage to get my pants on...

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I came in just before the most recent downpour. Enjoying the gentle rain, poking around in the garden. Great day if you're a duck. My 5 ducks are having a total blast. We've been gettin gentle rain alternating with torrential downpours, thunder & lightening. Good day for a TV fest and a bowl of popcorn.

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Morning Cafe goers. A little cold front came in last night. Still trying to get the wood stove going good, started last night and even stayed up late to restart it. It should dry out enough this week to do a little dirt work.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We're hunkered down with a nice fire this afternoon. Vicious "eat through your bones" cold, with a nice breeze gust to make it bite even harder out there today. I have a cold frame in the shop to finish, but dreading going out to do so.