Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. DH can’t have any. He is having cataract surgery on his left eye this morning. In two weeks we’ll go back for the right eye. He is excited to get this done. See y’all later!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hope all goes well with the surgery. I'm sure he will be glad to get improved sight! And it's a pretty quick procedure. When my mom had hers done -- many yrs ago -- she had no issues and was happy with results. Glasses were then changed and life was good again.

The thought of anyone "messing" with my eye is scary for me...it's a sensitive area. Hope I don't need any of that work! I'm not at all fond of a dentist but, I'd choose that over messing with my eye while I'm awake!!

Warmer, less windy and STILL gray overcast today. Rain again tonight is possible. I'd like to see the sun!!

Everyone have a good day.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i go off and hibernate once in a while from on-line things for a day or two. i need a book to read that takes me someplace else, gives the imagination a good workout. since i had no new books to read i picked up one i'd read a long time ago and i didn't much like it back then, but this time it was interesting and ok. i may not read it again, but who knows, in another 20yrs i may be desperate again. :)

today i've gotten the worms fed (and said hello to some tiny spiders :) :) :) ) and cleaned up a few dishes Mom made this morning in her scramble to get out the door.

now i'm just taking a few minutes to warm up and catch up until i get back to sorting beans and consolidating box tops. i can see floor space! :)

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready, already drank mine, saved some for y'all. Fixin' to get dressed, go do outside chores, oops-got a load of clothes in the drier that I didn't fold yesterday. DH;s follow up visit on his eye went well, he is amazed at his eyesight now. We go back for another followup on Tuesday.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So glad to hear BJ's surgery went so well!

I'm having hot tea this morning with fresh ginger and turmeric added. Trying to do my best to keep the immune system strong. Flu is not something I care to experience this year. But, as soon as that's done I'll grab some coffee...just gotta have it!

Practicing being retired. I'm off work until after the Thanksgiving holiday.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i can use some caffiene today, small amount, limited time only (one day), but i think i will just tough it out and take a nap later if i really have to. lol me all macho and stuff... :)