Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Na, we don't need a cafe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor. I don't have any issues with caffeine. I've even taken caffeine pills. Jolt cola doesn't give me headaches either.

It's just a weird thing and an issue I've always had even back when I first had coffee around 12 years old or so.

Which is sad because coffee is supposed to help with asthma attacks. I don't know if that's the caffeine though.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor. I don't have any issues with caffeine. I've even taken caffeine pills. Jolt cola doesn't give me headaches either.

It's just a weird thing and an issue I've always had even back when I first had coffee around 12 years old or so.

Which is sad because coffee is supposed to help with asthma attacks. I don't know if that's the caffeine though.
I have reactive airway disease, and have found no correlation between coffee and my reactivity.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have this in the pic,, and a glass one, and I have 2 of the one cup pour overs and 3 stove top peculators I have hahahahaha coffee covered

I love Earl Gray,
We have quite a few percolators that we've purchased on e-bay. Most are stove top, and one is electric.

I love Earl Grey.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
One of my favorite Iced teas is Bigelow French Vanilla decaf. It brews up nice and strong, and is plenty sweet all by it-self. But, I have a stevia plant on the deck, I may try adding a stevia leaf.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This is what it looks like to be attacked by a feather duster.

20210719_183842_capture(0).jpg

She's only 2 pounds. Well a bit lighter as she's been broody. Fluffs up to 4x her size and comes at me. Her co-broody is keeping the chicks safe behind her.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! Gonna boil some eggs for breakfast. It’s going to be hot today. Yesterday I was outside around 11 AM and wasn’t dripping with sweat. That’s a great improvement. Lately all I have to do is just stand there and get soaking wet and sweaty.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! Gonna boil some eggs for breakfast. It’s going to be hot today. Yesterday I was outside around 11 AM and wasn’t dripping with sweat. That’s a great improvement. Lately all I have to do is just stand there and get soaking wet and sweaty.
Good Morning!, I am glad the heat is improving,
IT is Thursday already wow, I cleaned the coop and run all afternoon yesterday. I am plotting my plan for today:cool:
IMG_0085.JPG

Latest posts