SS own villagers homes/jobs/community support/bartering.

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
During my visit to Phipps Conservatory I came across several villages "toy" that reminded me of this place and some of you. If your not included, don't be upset with me as I only thought of the following. However if you would like to include a "toy" village scene feel free to add one(I still have 30 or so extra pics). If your included and are upset feel free to PM and I will remove the offending label to the pic.

This post/thread was created in a kind heart and hopes of getting some giggles back and maybe start our own "SS story thread" as a fun way to tell a silly story. Each post can start as an introduction, but must end with the previous post ideas/content. Its pretty easy and you should get the idea. The topic of discussion will always be changing as folks post from their point of view.

I ask that no harm or ill feelings towards each other be used on this thread, this is a fun idea and great for a giggle.

"Introduction"

Once upon a time, somewhere on the internet was a Sufficient Self forum that was almost a Utopia of friends.

P1012034.jpg
P1012036.jpg

Justusnak could always be found working on her farm. Through rain/snow/sleet or ice, she would battle her way to the barn to take care of the animals.

P1012043.jpg

SKR8PN garage was just the place to get your cars/trucks/tractors fixed up while getting gas and full service with a friendly smile.

P1012046.jpg

Tankshill house was up on the side of the hill, where in the back only wild weeds could be grown. Because she loved solar power, she ditched her 1949 Willys Jeep Overland and had things delivered when the newspaper drive would bring her her paper.

P1012060.jpg

Freemotion could be found growing and harvesting herbs to use to make elixirs to help folks for what ailed them.

P1012067.jpg

Big Brown Horse could be found holding her new fairy godmother sent piggie, Bacon. Now bacon wasn't just any pig, he was a special kind of pig.

P1012066.jpg

Quail and bee could be found together on their own farm. They had moved in together after E-man had been sold to another family. An add was placed on craigs list to sell him off, however Quail traded him for a gently used John Deere tractor. BBHs pig is pictured on her roof, Bacon was looking for some other small pigs that "used" to be around.

P1012055.jpg

2dream cold always be found hanging around on her property with a cold bottle of water in her hands, she lived on the south side of town.

P1012068.jpg

Modern_Pioneer always had a green thumb, but legend has it he grew the biggest cabbages one ever did see.

P1012047.jpg

The SS forum was truly a SS place to be...

P1012040.jpg
P1012039.jpg

P1012056.jpg
P1012059.jpg

But even with all the nice things about SS, it also had a dark side, one that was fill with DANGER!!

P1012064.jpg

People saying things that shouldn't have been mentioned....

P1012062.jpg

People acting in ways that were less than professional....

P1012051.jpg

People doing things they shouldn't do.....

P1012037.jpg

Right out in plan sight, deals were being made.....

P1012038.jpg