Starting new job!!!

dipence71

Got the t-shirt
Reaction score
I quit my job(cashier supervisor, catering supervisor) the first of the month because I was so feed up with all the BS and just could not take any more. :he The last straw was them not paying me the correct hourly amount shorting me. It was affecting my health and family. :somad My DH had been after me to quit for months, but I didn't want to quit without another job to go to. But I finally had a meltdown :rant and quit. :smack
Anyway I start my new job at Boric's salon at the end of the month.... :celebrate
I am a licensed cosmetology instructor but refuse to drive over an hour for a teaching position when it wouldn't end up paying the gas to get back and forth :th . I would rather invest myself more at home and do what need to be done. That's really how I "fell" into the job to begin with (catering 4yrs ago). And it went from fun to hating getting up in the morning(last year or so)
I have a salon at my home but I live out in the country and with the economy like it is people cut back so I just kept picking up more hour and eventually was working FT at cashier/catering.
So I decided to get back into hair for real and had been looking for a little while but not really seriously, you know. Then I quit and it became necessary to bump up my efforts lol. Updated my resume and kept calling back. Well this girl was going to quit but they weren't sure when but prob end of April. So I wasn't expecting a call so soon but yahh.. They called today and said the girl put in her 2 weeks so yahhhhhh... :ya :ya :woot

Moral of the story Just Do It!!!
**not quit without a job to go to but, Go after your dream hard, not half ass ish..