Starting over!

RedneckCowgirl

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Sorry it been so long since an update, things have been pretty crazy around here lately. First, a couple weekends ago I misread the schedule at work, thinking I had a day off when I didn't so I made plans to be out of town that day. Went in to work the next day and they fired me for a no-call-no-show. Ridiculous and I was beyond mad at myself for 3 or 4 days. So now I'm back to looking for work. Then, about a week later, Maddie (my 90 pound mutt) tears her acl. Vet said its not very bad, and to put her on strict crate rest for about three weeks to see if it will heal on its own (thankfully it has) THEN 4 days ago my cat Roo starts leaving nasty green discharge all over the house, take her to the vet, find out that she has a septic pregnancy and has to be on antibiotics for 3 days before they can operate to get the infection under control. I pick her up from the vet in about four and a half hours.

In better news, my family has been talking about having someone move in with my grandma, and I might do it. If so, she has 3 acres that I am more then welcome to use for gardens, and maybe even a goat, some rabbits or some chickens. We will see what happens :)

so lucky

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
That sounds like just the break you need, providing you like your grandma. You might not even have to get an outside job, if they are planning on paying you a bit for 24 hour care.