Stock up alert!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have no idea if Frazier Farms is a local store or if the have any affiliates anywhere but I got a deal today.

About a week ago I was shopping and they had the nutiva 54fl oz Organic, cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil on an end cap. It was priced at 27 bucks which still seemed really high. So I broke out my handy-dandy Bar code scanner and scanned it. If any of you are not familiar this, its an app for smart phones that can scan a bar code and find the item and the prices and where sold in your area. Very cool.

Sure enough I was right. They sell from 22 to 24 bucks elsewhere. so I didn't get any.

Well today was at the store again. I walked by the end cap and there was a stock cart blocking price. I backed up and checked again. Moved the cart. :ep

$14.95 :woot

I couldn't believe it.

I bought 2.

Which will last me a looooooong time.

I just had to share.

g

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Barcode scanner app?!?! i wonder if they have it for crackberry.

I bought a big jug of grapeseed oil at Costco. Can't remember the exact price but it was a bargain. Abi should still have the receipt. I popped it in the fridge since grapeseed oil can go bad quickly. I may break it in to several small containers and freeze some.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Not sure what a QRC is. Pretty sure its upc. I have Sprint but I know Verizon Droid has the app as well. I even use a free version. It comes in really handy.

G

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'd have so much fun with one of those scanners....probably why I don't have technology...I'd be stupid :p Sounds like a cool app though. Nice buy too ;)

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Do you have the Gluten Free application?? My D2 has that and it not only tells you the price of the item - it tells you if it is Gluten Free and is sponsored by the Celiac Association!!

BriteChicken

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Oh Man I hope that my Big Lots still has the GF Bobs on Sale I will buy the store out of GF cornbread mix and oats! I love oatmeal but it's so Dang expensive certified GF! :)

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Living the Simple Life said:
DH and kids gleaned 195# of tomatoes this morning for 18 cents per pound. We are going to can them into the 100 jars I got last week for $20. And I will enjoy all that cheap eating this winter!
By any chance, did they get them at Adams Farm in Liberty? I have GOT to get down there and get some before they're all gone! My tomatoes aren't producing as well as hoped and that is too good a price to pass up! :D