Strawberry Fields (Poisoned) Forever

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
has anyone researched like how they want to make as many food sources malnourished for population control. like banning organic practices adding gmo genes that cause health problems in people, and banning vitamins and natural supplements. this new chemical passing sounds like a start to this population control procedure, its actually scary to think its a conspiracyyyy and then it becomes reality lol... this is a strong carcinogen and so its going to make people sick over time, which was reffered to "sofft killll" so that by the time your sick its years later, and its too late.
come on guys lets get really self sufficient fast!!! lol.....

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
~gd said:
abifae said:
Do they avoid spraying the "organics" with it, do you think??
It is NOT sprayed, way to dangerous. It is injected below the surface of the soil so your organics should be safe. Also it is very reactive which means that it does not remain as methyl iodine. funny how they fail to mention that it is much better for the air quality than the methyl bromide that it replaces. once you have bought into the organic myth that all chemicals are bad you can forget that some chemicals are worse than others.....`gd
I meant that you can call foods organic while spraying them (or injecting the soil) with a huge number of chemicals.

Just curious if this is one that counts as 'organic'.

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
calendula said:
We just grow our own strawberries so that we don't have to worry about it. :)
Same here.

We had over a dozen fruits off of last years 4 rescued plants but they were the best strawberries that I've had in years. I have members in my family that will spend $ on those humungous berries and then they complain that no one eats them...because they don't taste like anything!!! :th

Dawn