Stupid washing machine...

urban dreamer

I wanna farm
Reaction score
Guess whose washing machine decided to die? :somad :tongue

Guess who just bought a washboard! ;) :lol: :celebrate

"You don't need one" hubby says. "Never gonna need it" hubby says. :smack Guess whose hubby is helping wash clothes in the bath tub? :D

CrimsonRose

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:hugs glad you at least have a wash board now! washing clothes by hand wasn't so bad when I was on my own... but now with 3 outfits a day hubby and 3 messy kiddos I couldn't live without my washer!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
:th Lord girl....it just HAS to get better for you.....soon, or I'll let you guys camp out at my house!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
You're a braver woman than I! There is no way I'd do laundry that way. We had to get a new machine this year, and we got a front loader. I love it! (I can and have washed the horse blankets in it, but don't tell my hubby. They won't let me wash them at the laundromat, and it costs $25.00 to have someone else do it! I did 5 blankets, so that would have been $125.00! :ep )

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
wash your feet, fill the tub, and stomp it.

LOL

I guess the washerboard does that though.

hahahaha.

I do my hand wash with much stomping after camping events and it's all long dresses and layers and layers... *dies* My SCA camping gear is now all machine washable.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
When our washer is on the blink I go to the laundromat! I've never been able to wring out the clothes enough to get them to dry proper.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
I'm jealous!! I need a washing board for my clothes, too! How much did yours cost?

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh wow! I feel for ya! I have 2 wash boards. When I bought them at the Auction, I think I paid $3.00 each. Hubby rolled his eyes at me...I use them for "decoration" in the laundry room. At least I have them...just in case. Glad you found one...but wow, hope you get a new machine soon! Oh, and What a great hubby, to help wash clothes in the tub!!!!