Sufficient Self Member Map

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Could you add me, too, please? Alamo, GA Thanks!

eta- well, I'm actually 7ish miles out of Alamo on little country roads, but that'll get ya close enough!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
nightshade said:
okay well we all know I stink at this so could you please try to add me? I am in Jonestown PA. You wont find it on most paper maps cause we are a 10 house kinda place. But I am just south of Bloomsburg.
My grandparents lived near Bloom for years! They lived outside of Orangeville, and my grandfather started a church up that way. If I remember correctly, it was Ebenezer Baptist Church.

Can I be added to the map? I live in Franklinville, NJ. If you can't find that on the map, it's between Glassboro and Vineland. (Actually, I live in Iona, but I doubt that would be on the map!)

Ok, I typed in Iona, NJ, and it didn't come up in Iona at all! But if you type in Iona Lake, that would probably get you close enough to me. And, I'd like a green balloon please.

CrimsonRose

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
took me a few mins but I figured out finally how to add myself! woot! Southern ohio gal here! :bun

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Noobie! Can you add me?
Willow Alaska, an 1 1/2 north of Anchorage. Or about 1/8th of an inch :p

PunkinPeep

Humble Ambitions
Reaction score
I added Neko-chan, Bethanial, and Bubblingbrooks. :)

eta: ....and learned a little geography in the meantime. I think i never actually knew where Tasmania was located. Thanks! ;)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
noobiechickenlady said:
PunkinPeep, thank you!!
Sorry I missed you, Bethaniel.

Deb, you're on there now, too.
Thanks! Even though I did end up in the lake! :lol: (That's OK. I've spent many hours in the lake either swimming or canoeing and I used to ice skate on it.)