Sufficient Self Member Map

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Yay! It worked. Well, actually getting a pin on the map worked. The darn map won't put our address in the right place though! Stupid map! I don't understand how it can get the address wrong. I have to be very careful when people have to come to us because they end up several miles north of where they need to be. Silly map!!

Deb are you growing gills yet??????

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Nope. If you zoom in on the map (on satellite), you can see that the lake is pretty shallow right there. I just might get stuck in the muck on the bottom of the lake! :lol:

I'm wondering how long ago the satellite pics were done. I found my street and zoomed in on my house. I was home, as was my hubby and daughter, and I have the hay shelter covered w/a blue tarp!

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
The google maps shot of my house is at least 10 yrs old. An outbuilding on my neighbors property was built 10 yrs ago and it does not show up in the aerial satellite image.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Well, my daughter got her vehicle about 3 years ago, so it's been at least since then. And, looking at the map, it's almost amazing that I'm able to have a garden at all. But, in the summer, the one spot in my yard is in the sun almost all day. At this time of year, not as much.

Theo

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Please add me: Harrisburg, Oregon, between Eugene and Corvallis, just a stone's throw from Junction City.

She-Shane

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I`d like to be added! Brand new on this site, but I`ve been "lurking" a while... ;)
I`m in Haltom City, TX.
Please and thanks! :D

*Awesome idea btw...

Snowhunter

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Added myself to the map :D

Getting the location was a bit of a pain, and the street view images are old, but its right at the end of our driveway :lol:

MayLadybug

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Can someone add me, MayLadybug. I live in a small town called Murphy, Oregon. Just learning for now...but I hope to have a self sustaining mini farm in my future.

Latest posts