Sufficient Self's Bible Study Group

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Doctors said it was the steroids that made her go nuts, and they sedated her. Awaiting results of the biopsy. I'll keep everyone informed. Thanks for the prayers. :hugs

LilacSpring

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask for prayers for my daughters step-son. James is 7 years old and was diagnosed yesterday with Ewing's Sarcoma ( bone cancer) he will be starting chemo next week. Doctors said he has a 75% chance of 5 years,( not quite sure what that means, can someone explain) :th

Please lift James, his dad Jim, his mom,( do not remember her name right now):/ and my daughter Jennifer before the Lord, for strength, courage, and peace. They are as you can imagine stunned,fearful.

Thank you,

Lisa

LilacSpring

Power Conserver
Reaction score
That you everyone, oh!! I remembered James Mom name.... Kelly!

Again, thank you for lifting them up before the Lord.

Lisa

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Praise report! Grandma may be coming home Monday or Tuesday. The biopsy was good, no cancer. She has her head screwed on straight again, and she's eating. Things are looking up. Please continue to pray for her state of mind though, she may be coming home to a nursing home, doctors orders, and she probably WON'T go without a fight.

LilacSpring

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Praying for Grandma!

Wannabefree said:
Praise report! Grandma may be coming home Monday or Tuesday. The biopsy was good, no cancer. She has her head screwed on straight again, and she's eating. Things are looking up. Please continue to pray for her state of mind though, she may be coming home to a nursing home, doctors orders, and she probably WON'T go without a fight.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Fuzzywunkles said:
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask for prayers for my daughters step-son. James is 7 years old and was diagnosed yesterday with Ewing's Sarcoma ( bone cancer) he will be starting chemo next week. Doctors said he has a 75% chance of 5 years,( not quite sure what that means, can someone explain) :th

Please lift James, his dad Jim, his mom,( do not remember her name right now):/ and my daughter Jennifer before the Lord, for strength, courage, and peace. They are as you can imagine stunned,fearful.

Thank you,

Lisa
I put him on the church's prayer list today.

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I will add all of you to my intentions and ya'll please don't forget me. I'm having some complicated issues going in several different directions. It would take me a whole hour to explain and if I do some of you would want me to just do the SSS approach for some of my issues.......just please remember me. And believe me, I will pray for ya'll. I have been real deep in my prayer life lately....necessity calls.