Summer weather is getting 'stuck' due to Arctic warming

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
First off I'm not a climate change denier... The climate changes all the time and has every since I can remember. I mean we have spring, summer, fall & winter, it happens every year.

But what erks me is this article. They take a sentence from a report and paint doom and gloom.

Notice the quote "this could lead to “very extreme extremes”
https://amp.theguardian.com/environ...eather-is-getting-stuck-due-to-arctic-warming

There is a time to stop beating a dead horse. When will this end?

Last edited:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
What gets me is they seem like they are taken completely unaware that the Earth is cycling towards disaster, when we've had the prophecy of it in our hands since the Bible was compiled into one book and translated for all languages for easy reading. It's not caused by pollution, it's not caused by greenhouse gases or even a shifting of the poles...it's happening because it's supposed to happen and the Earth as we know it will eventually be destroyed by fire. Can't get from here to there without some transitional phases~described as birth pangs in the Holy Word~ can we?

All the severe weather patterns, increased earthquakes, tsunamis, droughts, famines, etc. will get worse and worse...what has me flummoxed is that they act like this is some surprise and that we need to be concerned over it or that we can somehow stop it, if we only try hard enough.

Knowing how it all ends definitely takes the worry and guessing out of the whole thing and brings comfort to those who are informed, prepared and just waiting and watching.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What gets me is they seem like they are taken completely unaware that the Earth is cycling towards disaster, when we've had the prophecy of it in our hands since the Bible was compiled into one book and translated for all languages for easy reading. It's not caused by pollution, it's not caused by greenhouse gases or even a shifting of the poles...it's happening because it's supposed to happen and the Earth as we know it will eventually be destroyed by fire. Can't get from here to there without some transitional phases~described as birth pangs in the Holy Word~ can we?

All the severe weather patterns, increased earthquakes, tsunamis, droughts, famines, etc. will get worse and worse...what has me flummoxed is that they act like this is some surprise and that we need to be concerned over it or that we can somehow stop it, if we only try hard enough.

Knowing how it all ends definitely takes the worry and guessing out of the whole thing and brings comfort to those who are informed, prepared and just waiting and watching.

I really really (really) like you :) awesome reply! Its gonna happen wither we like it or not and there ain't nothing we can do about it either.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Only two things....prepare to go and learn to walk each day on faith. :)

I really, really, really like you too, CC. :hugs

Latest posts