FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I HAVE SUN OUT THERE TODAY.
I HAVE BLUE SKY.

I am doing laundry and hanging it out right now...LOL-LOL

WHO HAS SUN!
GLORIOUS SUN!

FINALLY!!!!! I missed it so much. Just weeks of clouds and drizzle and rain....(Did I move to Seattle and didn't know it?)

LOL

WHAT YA'LL DOING TODAY?

Corn maze for Nicole at 2 pm this afternoon...by then should be wonderful day of sun shine and warmer.

usual small chores. not much. I decided today is a slower day.

THIS IS SUNDAY---see a SUN day...WOW

:bun

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
It's shining here, too.

But, wow! It's still cold!

We have frost warnings tonight, do you?

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I'm not sure but there is an unusual brightness outside this morning. I actually see what appear to be streaks of bright light streaming thru the trees in my back yard and the open field just behind me looks to be bathed in this same light.

Is it? Could it possibley be? Yes, Yes, I think it is. SUNSHINE.

I will be investigating this up close and personal shortly.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Amazingly I can so no, no sun! We have thick fog everywhere...I love it! Although it is only 7 am and it will burn off and then we will get our healthy daily does of sun. Yesterday was quite warm so this mornign fog is lovely!

Guess I better leave the chickens cooped up a bit later than usual as the coyotes probably are loving this extra cover. :rolleyes:

DianeB

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Dace said:
Amazingly I can so no, no sun! We have thick fog everywhere...I love it! Although it is only 7 am and it will burn off and then we will get our healthy daily does of sun. Yesterday was quite warm so this mornign fog is lovely!

Guess I better leave the chickens cooped up a bit later than usual as the coyotes probably are loving this extra cover. :rolleyes:
My chickens wouldn't even go outside yesterday until the fog burned off. I live in the Central Valley and the fog is like a blanket until about noon. Funny, though, we have no predators - live in urban area. The only would be predator the nextdoor cat is terrified of them. He was trying to climb over the fence this morning and stopped dead in his track when he saw our chickens staring at him. He just flew over back over the fence and into his house. Scaredy Cat!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
We had mostly fog today, which was a good thing, since we decided to butcher our meat birds today. The sun peeked out briefly in the middle of the day, but then took refuge behind some clouds again, allowing us to finish the butchering with minimal interferance from yellow jackets. After we finished the 2nd bird the sun came out again and so did the yellow jackets. It has been cloudy and sunny the rest of the day. A nice fall day actually.

unclejoe

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
YES. There is still a sun!!! :ya It was bright and beautiful all day with the temp rising to the mid 40's. I set up a table outside and started processing 3 bushel of apples.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
We had a little bit of sun. :) And it was nice out today.

The mud has almost (I stress the almost) dried up! :D

Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, too! I'm taking the last of the white leghorns to the auction and a couple rabbits and some extra roosters for my friend. Then I hope to come home and finish the coop addition!! :p

We're supposed to have nice weather all this week up here!! :celebrate

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
This morning was the first morning I had to scrape (albeit, very thin) ice off my windshield. It was cold, foggy & depressing.
It's brightened up now that I'm at work, though!!!
icon-sun.gif