Survival Seed Bank!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
My Patriot Supply offers Customize-able Survival Seed Banks! With this you can pick your 20 packs of seeds to suit your own needs!

I got the Genesis Survival Garden last week and it really is all that it says it is! It contains 20 packages of seeds in resealable mylar bags that come sealed in a #10 can! Plus you get a free pack of tomato seeds for a total of 21 packs of seeds! Enough seeds to plant an entire acre! They are all heirloom seeds too! If you buy 3 of these you save $9!

Blue Lake Bush Bean Over 110 seeds

California Wonder Bell Pepper Over 70 seeds

Scarlet Nantes Carrot Over 800 seeds

Marketmore Cucumber Over 150 seeds

Parris Island Cos Romaine Lettuce Over 900 seeds

Golden Acre Cabbage Over 530 seeds

Detroit Dark Red Beet Over 260 seeds

Lincoln Shell Sweet Pea Over 100 seeds

Lucullus Swiss Chard Over 160 seeds

Beefsteak Tomato Over 180 seeds

Champion Radish Over 320 seeds

Green Sprouting Broccoli Over 270 seeds

Waltham Butternut Winter Squash Over 100 seeds

Bloomsdale Long Standing Spinach Over 260 seeds

Yellow Sweet Spanish Onion Over 145 seeds

Golden Bantam Sweet Corn Over 130 seeds

Iroquois Cantaloupe Over 70 seeds

Snowball Cauliflower Over 285 seeds

Black Beauty Zucchini Over 50 seeds

Crimson Sweet Watermelon Over 60 seeds

They also carry Tattler Lids!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I just checked out the prices on the Tattler lids and even with the 11% discount, they are cheaper on the Tattler site for a 3 dozen package....even cheaper with the bulk orders. But the 11% got me to check!

It's cool that they allow you to customize your package of seeds. I've seen others that offered too many things that I wouldn't choose. Smart!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
freemotion said:
I just checked out the prices on the Tattler lids and even with the 11% discount, they are cheaper on the Tattler site for a 3 dozen package....even cheaper with the bulk orders. But the 11% got me to check!

It's cool that they allow you to customize your package of seeds. I've seen others that offered too many things that I wouldn't choose. Smart!
If you are getting just a few packages they are cheaper at MPS once you add in the shipping from the Tattler site. Plus you would get another 7% in Patriot Bucks to use. But for large bulk orders yeah...hard to beat the other price.

I will say that now that I have seeds from MPS I don't think I could get seeds from anywhere else once I saw how awesome the packaging was!! Seriously, these are the best, safest, and securest way I have ever seen for storing seeds!

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Will have to check them out!
I just wanted to mention Tattlers are on sale again now until I believe the fourth of July "Liberty" is the coupon code! on their site.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
keljonma said:
I was checking them out last week after I read your blog. Thanks for reminding me of the link. :thumbsup
No problem! Let me know what seeds you get? I really like the packaging on these seeds!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Lemon Balm! There are many many health benefits to growing this herb and making your own tea with it!