Swine Flu???

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Tallman said:
It makes one wonder if this is a type of bio weapon.

Has anyone else heard anything about this?
I will post just a portion of an e-mail that I received from a local organizer of a group I belong to. This information has been circulating for quite awhile. YOU make up your own mind.

As I've been warning you folks for quite some time, the statements of coming disaster which were leaked from the closed door meeting on Capitol Hill attended by select congressmen in March of '08 seem to be retaining first order urgency. The "economic crisis" for "late '08" has already become history. The contrived "October Surprise" on Wall Street removed all doubt as to the accuracy of that pronouncement. Now, it appears that the statements from the meeting concerning a purposely engineered "governmental finance crisis" set to hit in "mid 2009" will be shown to be accurate as well. It is appearing progressively more clear that a major banking collapse is scheduled for this summer or fall which is designed to plunge the American public into chaos with instigated and augmented riots being used to provide excuses for rolling out regional martial law. The many reports being received from across the country of police departments being instructed by FEMA officials that their departments will be federalized starting sometime in August or September in response to a national monetary implosion adds to the strong circumstantial evidence of a nearing fascist-like coup attempt. Couple this with pervasive attempts at gun confiscations during this time of set-up "national emergency" and one is left with the volatile ingredients for intense civil war. Look for "false flag" terror events to follow the banking fiasco to heighten the psychological pressure on the American public to go along with the advertised "necessity" of totalitarian tyranny via martial law. Have you been noticing the recent hyping up of the "possible swine flu pandemic"? The eventual release of a weaponized Super Flu is undoubtedly in the works. Don't count out nuclear attacks and continued "mad shooter" events in the cities, either. Just about any "false flag" events are possible additions to the economic melt-down for greater impact of their psy-op.

You'd better have your long-term food storage, survival equipment, including water filter, firearms and plenty of ammunition stockpiled for the Storm that is arriving. Try to be ready by the end of July at the latest. America is under attack. Prepare for the HIGH PROBABILITY of civil war. NOW.

Are you organizing your County 2nd Amendment Networks and Neighborhood Defense Groups? We're quickly running out of time. This is not a drill.

Repent. Organize. Resist.

www.PatriotsOfAmerica.org

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So I found this on the Simply Living Smart web site. I just thought I would share it. g

Announcements
Email Alert: Swine Flu Phishing Attacks and Email Scams
Description: Email scams have begun to circulate on the Internet related to the Swine Flu. The scams arrive via an unsolicited email message typically containing a Swine Flu or similar subject line. These email messages may contain a link or an attachment. If users click on this link or open the attachment, they may be directed to a phishing website or exposed to malicious code.

* Do not click on unsolicited web links or attachments in email messages.
* Delete emails on Swine Flu from untrusted sources
Additional information can be found at:
United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team
McAfee Avert Labs Blog
US CERT Reading Room (Scams) PDF