Texas

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
:lol:

Reminds me of when my sister was a majorette for the marching band in high school. Our marching band was fantastic and got to do alot of fun things. One year they went down to Florida to do a half-time show for the the football game (NFL). The next day, they went to the beach and alot of the kids were swimming in the ocean. The band director was standing on the beach in his shorts and t-short when a Floridian walked by in parka, hat, gloves and snow pants. He looked at the bandleader and said "Minnesota?". The director said "No, Wisconsin". The guy shrugged, says "same thing" and walks off. It was 50 degrees and sunny out.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don’t mind people moving to Texas. I am Texan through and through. I am fiercely proud of my state and our history. People are welcome here-just leave their stupid a$$ crappy idiot ways that RUINED their states behind them. We got a great thing going here-so don’t eff it up.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh, if that offends anybody-I don’t care. I don’t come to your state telling you how to live so don’t do it here.

Tejas pronounced TAY-has means friend and we are a friendly people. We are independent and we were our own country before joining the United States. Yeah, we got attitude and we will be your best friend or your worst enemy. We love our state, we love our friends and neighbors. We love our way of life and we know where we came from. We know where we are going and it is forward where life leads us.

I’ll shut up now, probably pissed off enough people.

Last edited: