TF cures skin cancer! Letter from family

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
This is from distant relatives of mine. Names removed for privacy. They visited my parents last year, and they are the ones who gave them NT.
En route from Sequim to Waterloo last year, we stopped overnight with ******* in Kansas. *** gave us a book entitled Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon and Mary Enig, M.D. The book tells how to avoid many of the ills plaguing modern society through going back to the eating habits of our grandparents. ***** has had trouble with skin cancers since 1978 when a dermatologist right here in Waterloo discovered that he had 17 basal cell carcinomas and had to excise all of them. The problem probably comes from X-Ray treatments in his teens, but was further aggravated by our years in South Africa, which is close to the South Pole, over which a hole in the Ozone layer hovers malevolently, producing a high level of solar radiation. From 1993 to last year he has visited, every 3 or 4 months, a dermatologist who invariably found 3 or 4 more basal cells. Just before leaving Sequim, our dermatologist told **** that he had a bad one on either side of his nose, but he didnt want to excise them just before we started off across the continent, so ***** was to see a dermatologist as soon as we arrived at our destination. Ha! He didnt know OHIP (the Ontario Health Insurance Program). It took us 6 months to get on OHIP, another 6 months to find a family doctor, and another 4 months to get an appointment to see a dermatologist. By that time, we expected he would find a whole garden of basal cells. Instead, the two beside his nose had disappeared and there were no new ones. Something had triggered his long-dormant immune system to seek out and destroy the basal cells. The conclusion: Sally Fallon and Dr. Enig knew what they were talking about. We have carefully followed their counsel. After a bit of scouting we found a farmer who would sell us raw milk, grass-fed beef and free range chickens and eggs. Wonderful! Plus the Farmers Market only 20 minutes away. Thank you, Lord!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Nourishing Traditions sounds like a book I need to check out! We already drink raw milk, have our own fresh eggs, and eat what we can out of our garden. I just wonder what else we can do and this book will probably be a great resource to give some more tips!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
See if your local library has a copy. You can check it out and see if you want to eventually buy yourself a copy. The information and recipes in that book are invaluable and I use it pretty frequently.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Ordered a copy this morning! Was on my list, finally got around to it.