THANKS!

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks to whomever posted about Zenni optical, I just happened to have my annual eye exam scheduled for today and was dreading the cost of new glasses (usually around 150ish for one pair) But thanks to you I ordered 5 new pairs including prescription sunglasses for under a 100.00 including shipping! :ya :weee :woot

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
sufficientforme said:
Thanks to whomever posted about Zenni optical, I just happened to have my annual eye exam scheduled for today and was dreading the cost of new glasses (usually around 150ish for one pair) But thanks to you I ordered 5 new pairs including prescription sunglasses for under a 100.00 including shipping! :ya :weee :woot
Wonderful! I love how you can order a wardrobe of styles to fit your lifestyle!
We have been pleased with the quality as well. They are strong.

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
??????????

fill me in.

g
It was in one of the post here suggesting using www.zennioptical.com for your prescription eyeglass needs at great prices. I would say they are fantastic prices 6.95 a pair for basics and then they go up from there but incredibly cheaper than my eye Dr for the exact same glasses. Flat rate shipping of 4.95 also. I ordered so many because I was nervous if I would like the style and to put a few in my emergency kits, and at that price I could afford to. :woot

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
sufficientforme said:
Wonderful! I love how you can order a wardrobe of styles to fit your lifestyle!
We have been pleased with the quality as well. They are strong.
Exactly, I ordered a few that are what I would say outside my comfort zone in style but I wanted to try them for different occasions/clothes!