That one is just fat

lwheelr

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
A herd of wild goats roams the property here. When we got here, I remarked that one of them looked pregnant. The owner said, "Oh, you mean the black one?" I said, "No, a white and brown doe." He replied, "Oh, maybe. Have you seen that black one? She looks like she is about to drop twins any day, but she's looked like that for the last two years, and never does."

Yesterday morning, Alex heard tiny goat bleats from the pasture. There was a SKINNY looking black doe, with two little wobbly kids beside her.

That was SOME pregnancy!

lwheelr

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
They basically let them run wild with the bucks, so pregnancies are a matter of chance. They had no idea she was pregnant since she always looked it anyway.

Another one has gotta be, she has that really prominent bulge on one side that is pretty much only kids laying crosswise.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
RU has a horse that has always looked pregnant. She'd take her on trail rides, and get asked when she was due. Couple of years ago, she had a stud get into her field. We knew of 4 mares that he got, but didn't think he had gotten Sundance. Then RU and I really started to look at her and ask each other, is she or isn't she? Well, she was.

Latest posts