The coolest Christmas thing

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
One of our adopted sons has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and he gets really OCD about some stuff from time to time. Just worries or obsesses about something until you think YOU'RE going crazy. Like right now, he wants a ventriloquist doll and he's just nuts worrying about whether he'll be able to have one, if his brother will break it, where he'll keep it, whether he'll be able to talk for it without moving his lips......etc, etc, etc....
So he's always had this obsession with keys. He wants a huge key ring with lots and lots of keys on it....doesn't really want to DO anything with it just wants the keys. Christmas is going to be really, really tight this year with all the unexpected medical bills we have to pay so I put an ad in our local santaswap asking for keys and a local locksmith donated several boxes of key blanks for our boy. Now I just need to find some really cool key chains to put them all on and he will be just thrilled for Christmas....maybe not as much as he would be a ventriloquist doll but I'm betting this will be pretty cool.
Isn't that the neatest thing?
Just seven more kids to go! LOL!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
That is cool, I hope you guys have wonderful Christmas.:fl

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Very cool!! My DS loves key chains. He's got quite a collection, a lot are freebie advertising ones given out, some are favorite characters. He occasionally will attach an old key he's found but mostly he just likes the chains themselves.
Good luck with ideas for all of them!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
my friends boy has an addiction to keys---I think he constantly asks for them because he is waiting for the time she accidentally gives him the key to the Cub Cadet...he wants to drive that so bad...he is only 7 now but will be driving it soon lol

Latest posts