The Diary Of Hardly

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It's a good thing that I screen this thread for Hardly. :caf If he read this material, I would have a bunch of explaining to do. After all, there are standards, and then there are "standards."

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Tallman said:
It's a good thing that I screen this thread for Hardly. :caf If he read this material, I would have a bunch of explaining to do. After all, there are standards, and then there are "standards."
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks ALOT you guys! My coffee just went down the wrong SPOUT that surely doesn't feel good!!!!!

Hmmm...Free, maybe you've developed you're own feelings for Hardly and you're hoping you can sway him from redheads????????

:hu

:hide

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
By the way free, Hardly wants to know how it is going? There has to be a long line of applicants by now. Are you snowed under or what? Hardly said that one of the things that he admired about redhen so much was the fact that she looked like she had most of her teeth. :D You might make note of that for screening purposes.

Edited to add:

Oh, free, Hardly wanted me to add that sisters are acceptable out here in the hills.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Tallman said:
Edited to add:

Oh, free, Hardly wanted me to add that sisters are acceptable out here in the hills.
OMG!!!!!!! :gig

I laughed so hard, I back fired! Ernie and the dog were right behind me! Don't think they'll make that mistake again!

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
Tallman said:
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks ALOT you guys! My coffee just went down the wrong SPOUT that surely doesn't feel good!!!!!

Hmmm...Free, maybe you've developed you're own feelings for Hardly and you're hoping you can sway him from redheads????????

:hu

:hide
Thats what i think also!! :tongue

redhen

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Tallman said:
By the way free, Hardly wants to know how it is going? There has to be a long line of applicants by now. Are you snowed under or what? Hardly said that one of the things that he admired about redhen so much was the fact that she looked like she had most of her teeth. :D You might make note of that for screening purposes.

Edited to add:

They're false...I put them in only for pics. But Hardly doesnt have to know that until our wedding night..