The fight . . .

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Sooooooooooooo Funny

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive....So, I took her to a gas station.....

And then the fight started....

My wife and I are watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?" "No," she answered.

I then said, "Is that your final answer?" She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, "Yes."

So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And then the fight started....

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's license to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home.

I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later. The woman said, "Unbutton your shirt".So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair.

She said, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me". And she processed my Social Security application.

When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office. She said, "You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten Disability, too".

And then the fight started.....

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, and slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked up the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weathe r would be bad all day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

My loving wife of 10 years replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?"

And that's how the fight started ...

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asked, "Do you know her?"

"Yes," I sighed, "She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since."

"My God!" says my wife, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I couldn't believe it.... He was a DWARF!!!

He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, "I AM NOT HAPPY!!!"

So, I looked down at him and said, "Well, then which one are you?"

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first. "I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please.

He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"

"Nah, she can order for herself."

A woman is standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, "I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment."

The husband replies, "Your eyesight's darn near perfect."

And then the fight started

annmarie

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:lol: Funny! They remind of this joke I once told my husband when he was trying to give me the silent treatment. It totally destroyed his warfare style! ;)

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment.

Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight.

Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM." He left it where he knew she would find it.

The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight.

Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM, Wake up."

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I've tried to give my dh the silent treatment many times over the years, and I know it must be hard for you to imagine, but I fail every time.....I just can't be quiet for long! :duc

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I'd say that the husbands probably LOVE the silent treatment! You really want to punish a guy, give him the talking treatment! :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I'd say that the husbands probably LOVE the silent treatment! You really want to punish a guy, give him the talking treatment! :lol:
Read that to my DH, and he said that is punishment!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
See? I may not have one at present....but I DO now how to torture one...could explain why I don't have one, huh? ;) :lol:

hobbychickener

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
When I give my wife the silent treatment it is very easy, atleast on my part........ I go to hunting camp!!!!:D:plbb

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
hobbychickener said:
When I give my wife the silent treatment it is very easy, atleast on my part........ I go to hunting camp!!!!:D:plbb
And we LOVE IT when you guys go to hunting camp...it means we have the bed to ourselves...we don't get woken rudely in the middle of the night OR just before the alarm clock goes off and the kids get up...and it gives us time to get things we wnat to get done, done! I say GO!