The Latest CDC Preparedness Info

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
And now, from the Center for Disease Control, billed as "Your Online Source for Credible Health Information"...

Social Media: Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse

Ok, I get it. They are just touting Zombie Preparedness as a clever way to get you to prepare for real emergencies, but the only lightly brush over the subject. There is nothing at all related to Zombie defensive weapons or defensive fortifications... :lol:

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
k0xxx said:
And now, from the Center for Disease Control, billed as "Your Online Source for Credible Health Information"...

Social Media: Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse

Ok, I get it. They are just touting Zombie Preparedness as a clever way to get you to prepare for real emergencies, but the only lightly brush over the subject. There is nothing at all related to Zombie defensive weapons or defensive fortifications... :lol:
K0xxx,
There was an important sentence in that article listed below:
Well, were here to answer that question for you, and hopefully share a few tips about preparing for real emergencies too!
Fortunately, wooden stakes still work.LOL
//BT//
Trim sends

lwheelr

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
The way that it is written suggests strongly that they really don't WANT people to be prepared. That they'd rather that people left all that silly stuff to big brother.

But then, I have a pretty bad attitude about the Government and their motives in the first place...

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
marketing ploy to give people 'who won't prepare' but WILL click on a stupid link about Zombies a chance to be prepared

good move for marketing

like giving medicine to a kid disguised in something sweet

Sunny

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
How much flack did I catch for my old zombie thread? LOL

http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1540&p=1
I read most of that thread..

To me Zombies would be people that didnt prepare and were trying to steal my stuff.. If some one didnt prepare, and lacked food and water. They may become senseless in their search for it, and kill any one in their way of getting it..

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
WZ my only complaint about your thread was that you told me that the zombies werent REAL zombies. i'm still crushed.
;-)

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
They COULD be. All it takes is one microbe infected comet...

:gig

GOOGLE NIKOLA TESLA

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Sunny said:
Wifezilla said:
How much flack did I catch for my old zombie thread? LOL

http://www.sufficientself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1540&p=1
I read most of that thread..

To me Zombies would be people that didnt prepare and were trying to steal my stuff.. If some one didnt prepare, and lacked food and water. They may become senseless in their search for it, and kill any one in their way of getting it..
HAHA! sunny im with u on this! there would be real zombies from unprepared people! its scary!! when i worked on a farm thats what we talked about all the time, because the people had a beautiful farm with all of this land and food, and the economy is at its breaking point, we imagined all of a sudden like people are just comming out of the woods in huge heards onto the fields,comming to get us, and destroy the farm. its sad that these type of people would take with greed and not maintain the crops for another harvest. this would devastate the farms where i live, its a scary sad reality!

a good movie is "the road", and "the shelter" from the twilight zone lol

both show truthful zombie reality!!

Latest posts