The most rediculas thing from economic Advisors on TV

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Big Daddy said:
ScottSD said:
Ladyhawke1 said:
The dumb bunny I heard on the radio also said the recession /depression is over and that the rainbow is shinning in the sky. Who is kidding whom? :barnie
Of course they're saying it is over! They want to make it look good for you know who....who can no longer blame it on the previous guy because it's his economy now.;)
Kind of like farting on an elevator. Once you step off, the guy left on the elevator gets credit at the next stop.
:lol:
:gig

Ladyhawke1

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Big Daddy said:
hwillm1977 said:
Ladyhawke1 said:
And you have such good free healthcare. :cool:
Free health care is wonderful... I can't imagine what my parents would have done if they had to PAY for dad's by-pass surgery... as it was the surgery and 20 weeks of re-hab and physiotherapy cost him a grand total of $0. :)

At least as Canadians we don't have to have back up plans for major illnesses, pregnancy, accidents, etc.... the healthcare is taken care of...
We'll have it here someday. We just can't afford to keep paying the profits to the middle man anymore. However there is a very strong disinformation campaign against it. The people of the US are very resistant to change. Usually only happens over a couple generations. So we have to be happy with baby steps. Cost a lot more this way but eventually we will have health care as a right vs a luxury.
Sorry, Ive been busy and I got to the tea party late!

Sorry Big Guy! I am tired of waiting. Golly...women got the vote in 1920 and I guess we are still waiting to be free..... ahhhh if ins I opens ma mouth here.....there would be an explosion and we wouldn't want that here would we? :barnie

And, beside I may not live that long so I do not want to wait for my human rights to healthcare nor do I wish to see millions of others die just because they in this so called "civilized" country again ...die, because they do not have the money to pay the insurance mongers, or the hospitals, or the doctors.:old Oh, h --L with it! I am packing up the cats, chickens, birds and fish and going ot Canada. YooHoo! Hey, you up there! Who will take us in? Hurry...winter is getting pretty cold down here. :p

Oh, by the way, here is what big business has in store for the American people. Now how long do you think you can wait. "Wait".... as in wait for justice.
http://money.cnn.com/2009/11/11/news/international/global_american_wages.breakingviews/index.htm

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Ladyhawke1 said:
Big Daddy said:
hwillm1977 said:
Free health care is wonderful... I can't imagine what my parents would have done if they had to PAY for dad's by-pass surgery... as it was the surgery and 20 weeks of re-hab and physiotherapy cost him a grand total of $0. :)

At least as Canadians we don't have to have back up plans for major illnesses, pregnancy, accidents, etc.... the healthcare is taken care of...
We'll have it here someday. We just can't afford to keep paying the profits to the middle man anymore. However there is a very strong disinformation campaign against it. The people of the US are very resistant to change. Usually only happens over a couple generations. So we have to be happy with baby steps. Cost a lot more this way but eventually we will have health care as a right vs a luxury.
Sorry, Ive been busy and I got to the tea party late!

Sorry Big Guy! I am tired of waiting. Golly...women got the vote in 1920 and I guess we are still waiting to be free..... ahhhh if ins I opens ma mouth here.....there would be an explosion and we wouldn't want that here would we? :barnie

And, beside I may not live that long so I do not want to wait for my human rights to healthcare nor do I wish to see millions of others die just because they in this so called "civilized" country again ...die, because they do not have the money to pay the insurance mongers, or the hospitals, or the doctors.:old Oh, h --L with it! I am packing up the cats, chickens, birds and fish and going ot Canada. YooHoo! Hey, you up there! Who will take us in? Hurry...winter is getting pretty cold down here. :p
Big Daddy is back?