The Official Brown Chicken Brown Cow Thread

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Well, then....it should be "Brown chicken, brown cow-cow, brown chicken brown cow-cow.... Sheeps in a pig house! Sheeps mighty mighty just lettin' it all hang out....." :lol: :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Ah, so it wasn't enough that this thread was here, now you have it in your sig line, huh Dace??

Kind of like subliminal messages or hidden advertisements - dang! no wonder I couldn't get it out of my head!

even the ducks are singing it now!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Now that I finally get it, it is stuck in my head too. Doesn't help that I started drinking a little wine. ;) ;) :lol:

Why is it that I'd rather be inside on this forum, than outside with "the guys", me doing farm chores and them talking about hunting and who knows what? :p :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
My farm chores are done for the day, and we're just trying to unwind for the night. :)

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
I should have started an hour ago, well I sorta did, but it is just after 6 pm here. Oops, I better go and feed the bunny. Then I get to wait til the chickens are done puttering and the very last one goes inside the hen house.
NO it is not the brown chicken that stays out late.....

and I do not have any cows

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Well, I still don't get it :tongue, and my internet is too slow to download it. :tongue And seriously? I don't want to get it since all of you say it's gonna be stuck in my head for days on end.

So, heres'to you all who DO get it. BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COW!!!!! So there :D I'm going to bed now. Bye! :plbb