The Oracle

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My wife is an avid reader of books and a Jesus Freak, I'm perfectly ok with both :) She knows me well and knows, I'm not much of a reader of books. Unless they are interesting and I learn something new and practical from a book.

But last night she said you have to read this book, just read the back cover, you'll find it amazing. So I did and it sparked my interest. This morning she put the book by the coffee pot, so she must have finished it last night. Now I'm going to have my nose stuck in a book for a while.
IMG_20200202_123024585.jpg

IMG_20200202_123032188.jpg

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
In order for one to be a prophet, every single prophecy he speaks must be true. There may not be any falsehood in a prophesy. If there is, then the prophet is a fake.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22 ESV
But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’ And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken?’— when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.

We are told that there will be prophets in the last days. And, it is my firm belief that we are witnesses to the unfolding of those times. Our pastor just returned from a 2 week trip to Israel. What he saw there is perfectly aligned with fulfillment of scripture regarding the Jewish Nation. Jerusalem is blossoming like never before.

Acts 2:16-18.
16 But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.
18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy.

From that interview:

Dr. Dobson: Yeah. Tell us about that, because that's kind of a centerpiece of your book.

Rabbi Cahn: Yeah, the Jubilee, the Lord gave it that, he said on the 50th year they'll be set free, and if you lost your home, you lost your possession, you return home, you come home, you get it back. Say you lost your land, you went into debt, you get it all back. The Jubilee is the year of restoration. It's the year of coming home. It's the year of returning. It's the year of coming back home.

Well, there's one nation on earth that lost its possession more than any other, and that's the Jewish people. We lost our land, lost our home. We lost our city, Jerusalem. In 70 AD, according to the prophecy that Jesus gave, he says, you're going to be taken captive to all nations.

Well, it happened. The Jewish people were scattered to the ends of the earth. We had nothing. We lost everything. But God says that in the end times, I will bring them back from the ends of the earth. I will gather them, and I'll bring them back to Israel.

Well, he did it. That's again what led me back to the Lord. He did it. But the amazing thing is the restoration of Israel, which is part of prophecy, has to happen for Jesus to come again, is all following this mystery of the Jubilee, the Jubilean mystery. There's a mystery that happens that every so many years a gigantic prophetic event is going to take place, from over 150 years ago, to right where we are right now under Donald Trump. And it's also the future.

I urge anyone who reads any books that claim special revelation or prophecies by God to be on guard. Compare the writings of these men with scripture. If they do not align in all details, then... they are false.

Last edited:

Latest posts