The Pagan Circle

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
We're doing an event on Saturday as part of a community interdenominational event, and we'll be working to close down a horribly erroded trail, so that will be great. We've tried to close it before, but have never quite gotten it good enough that other people can't come back along and reopen it. Irritates the crap out of me. Anyway, it will be good to get the scar closed off, and the new trail in use, the new trail was designed sustianably so it shouldn't need much maintenance, only trimming and clearing now and then. Now if the motorbikes and atvs will just stay OFF the new trial we'd be doing really good... :somad

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Best wishes on Saturday, hqueen13! :hugs

Doc went back to work for the weekend, just in time for the Go Green Ozarks festival just up the road from us in Thayer, MO. Mom ended up babysitting the girls (greatgrand daughters) or else I'd have talked her into going. They also hold this festival in the fall so I hope we can make it then.

We went to the designer feed store today to get Ivemectin for the rabbits and came home with the Arkansas Black Spur Apple tree that I wanted to add to our steadily growing orchard, so that was a great Happy Earth Day belated gift even though we do our best to make every day Earth Day here. ;)

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I wasn't on the forums much because I've been working on a big project, but I hope everybody had a happy Beltane!

:weee :bun :love :bun :weee

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Thanks, Dawn! The day did go well! We had about 16 or 17, and really closed the trail well. And to boot since then, we've had nice rains most overnights, so the trail is getting good water on it to help it recover. We covered it over with lots of logs and brush, and also attempted to transplant some ferns and jack in the pulpits as well. With the rain they MIGHT have half a chance! I just hope no one tries to do anything stupid and reopen it. I will be quite interested to see how it looks at the end of the summer after we've had growth and things. I am sure it will have improved a lot.