THE perfect boots?

andehens

Power Conserver
Reaction score
lupinfarm said:
http://ariat.com/products_detail.aspx?pcid=9&cid=2&scid=5&pid=419

Cowboy boots? Hehe I own these... Probably the most comfortable boots I've ever worn.
Me too!! only difference is I have the pro baby lace ups, solves the hard to fit through the ankle problem! If you get them wifezilla, change out the cheap shoe strings, they don't always stay tied and then you fall down and we won't go there.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I think I'm in love :love
composite.jpg

:love

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
If you think popcorn was bad before just wait until the dominatrix gets her new boots.

popheads.jpg

kitchwitch

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Personally I'm waiting for birkenstocks to make a boot :) I have the meaty calf issue too and I've just given up. I wear my birks from last snow (usually march) until first snow (usually November/December) then I wear my Ugg-lies.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
If you think popcorn was bad before just wait until the dominatrix gets her new boots.
I always thought I would make a good Mord Sith if I could grow a descent pony tail.

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
They should make Mister Rogers a mod here because I sure don't know what half of you are talking about - I had to look up scadian which seems cool but that bricknsocks was just silly ridiculous. $100 for $5 sandal? if you guys are buying into this malarkey then my bridge is back up for sale. Oh it leads to la la land and is really groovy with shapes and colors, crazy man.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
I'd be willing to walk the psychedelic bridge!

I don't know what they're talking about either, XPC. To me, shoes are shoes, big whoop. Barefoot is always better. Unless it's the winter. Or you have to go into a store. Then they make you leave.

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

Latest posts