There's been so much fighting on here lately...but I have to wish you

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
all a politically correct Christmas :plbb

On the 12th day of the Eurocentrically imposed midwinter festival, my Significant Other in a consenting adult, monogamous relationship gave to me:

TWELVE males reclaiming their inner warrior through ritual drumming,

ELEVEN pipers piping (plus the 18-member pit orchestra made up of members in good standing of the Musicians Equity Union as called for in their union contract even though they will not be asked to play a note),

TEN melanin deprived testosterone-poisoned scions of the patriarchal ruling class system leaping,

NINE persons engaged in rhythmic self-expression,

EIGHT economically disadvantaged female persons stealing milk-products from enslaved Bovine-Americans,

SEVEN endangered swans swimming on federally protected wetlands,

SIX enslaved Fowl-Americans producing stolen non-human animal products,

FIVE golden symbols of culturally sanctioned enforced domestic incarceration,

(NOTE: after members of the Animal Liberation Front threatened to throw red paint at my computer, the calling birds, French hens and partridge have been reintroduced to their native habitat. To avoid further Animal-American enslavement, the remaining gift package has been revised.)

FOUR hours of recorded whale songs

THREE deconstructionist poets

TWO Sierra Club calendars printed on recycled processed tree carcasses and...

ONE Spotted Owl activist chained to an old-growth pear tree.

Merry Christmas Happy Chanukah. Good Kwanzaa. Blessed Yule. Happy Holidays! (unless otherwise prohibited by law)*

*Unless, of course, you are suffering from Seasonally Affected Disorder (SAD). If this be the case, please substitute this gratuitous call for celebration with suggestion that you have a thoroughly adequate day.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
very cute, Morel! i like it!

NOW MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

hee hee hee hee hee

i loved the enslaved bovines....

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Very good!
I can't decide which I like best-probably the pipers.
:thumbsup

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
I think I'm just going to claim SAD status . . . although listening to 4 hours of whale songs might actually make me feel better, so long as I don't think about it too much. :p

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
You just sentenced the the calling birds, French hens and partridge to death. They have been habituated to human care. You should have sent them to a rescue shelter.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
DrakeMaiden said:
I think I'm just going to claim SAD status . . . although listening to 4 hours of whale songs might actually make me feel better, so long as I don't think about it too much. :p
Oh I am DEFINITELY with you on that one Drake...

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
You just sentenced the the calling birds, French hens and partridge to death. They have been habituated to human care. You should have sent them to a rescue shelter.
Get back in your can Dacs...don't want to hear any more from you until New Years... :plbb

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
dacjohns said:
Get back in your can Dacs...don't want to hear any more from you until New Years... :plbb
:bow