They're all done now~DH's band was on the radio live today

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
The link didn't work for me, I got an error message! Waaah! I'm stuck at home and bored, help!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
freemotion said:
The link didn't work for me, I got an error message! Waaah! I'm stuck at home and bored, help!
Sorry! I had some friends that could get the link and some who couldn't. I have no idea why. Their short set is done now anyway. They sounded great to me but what do I know. They wanted to do well and not embarass themselves. Actually winning would mean they'd have to go to Memphis for the final finals and there's no way we could afford for DH to do that, as cool as it would be!
Thanks for trying anyway. I'm bored too. My stomach is bothering me and I'm getting nothing done and this weather rots, although I'll take 61 degrees over 91 degrees anyday!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I am canning and tired of it. DH slept all morning after working third shift, now he is off to run errands. I would love to get on the phone and chat with my folks, but that is when I make errors in my canning! So just quick trips to the computer for me.

Yup, I do prefer this weather, but it seems like it should be July now, not almost September here. I will be stacking wood next week and starting to put some of the garden to bed, since I never got my second plantings in with this crazy weather.

Sorry I missed your dh's set!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I had great plans to get a fall garden in. This weekend isn't helping!! I still need to get to Agway to see if they have garlic I can plant now. I'd rather not order it but I will if I need to.