Things I'm looking for:

BrandedX

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Here are a few items that I may be interested in if the price is right.

Used Books:

All New Square-Foot Gardening (My brand new copy had an unfortunate incident with a bathtub :( )
Stephen's Book of the Farm Preferably hardcover and unabridged, also earlier edition/printinting
USDA Yearbook of Agriculture Any except for 1978 (Living on a Few Acres)

I also am looking for older X-Men comics to fill holes in my collection. Just shoot me a list of what you have.

Tools:

12-14" Drawknife
Hand Sickle/Straw Knife

I'll add more as I think of 'em.

Thanks for looking.

BrandedX

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Ugh. :barnie Just realized that I posted in the wrong section. Sorry guys.

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
BrandedX said:
Here are a few items that I may be interested in if the price is right.

Used Books:

All New Square-Foot Gardening (My brand new copy had an unfortunate incident with a bathtub :( )
Stephen's Book of the Farm Preferably hardcover and unabridged, also earlier edition/printinting
USDA Yearbook of Agriculture Any except for 1978 (Living on a Few Acres)

I also am looking for older X-Men comics to fill holes in my collection. Just shoot me a list of what you have.

Tools:

12-14" Drawknife
Hand Sickle/Straw Knife

I'll add more as I think of 'em.

Thanks for looking.
I have a pretty brand-spanking new copy of the highlighted book that I am willing to part with since I prefer my copy of the original book, I can send photos to show condition. What are you willing to spend? Shipping may cost a bit since I'm in Canada though :(

BrandedX

Power Conserver
Reaction score
moolie said:
I have a pretty brand-spanking new copy of the highlighted book that I am willing to part with since I prefer my copy of the original book, I can send photos to show condition. What are you willing to spend? Shipping may cost a bit since I'm in Canada though :(
Hmm. Yeah the shipping would probably cancel out the discount of buying a used copy. Thanks for offering though.

Thanks for that link mrscoyote, it'll efinately tide me over until I get a 'bathroom' copy. :ep