This is the Time of Year to Stock Up on Candles!

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
After reading the posts about candle smelliness I bought the least offensive fragrance they had on sale in the Christmas aisle - cranberry! :D NO unscented candles, just pine, cinnamon, vanilla, apple pie, etc. :rolleyes:

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I got some tappers that are supposed to be scented, but I can barely smell them. 25 cents each :D

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
I got holiday flavored Dunkin' donuts coffee for $2/11 oz bag at Kroger. They had vanilla nut and mocha mint flavor. Then there was $1/off coupon inside the bag. I think I'll go back this week and see what I can scrounge up for $1/bag. Then put them in the vacuseal bags to keep fresh.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
We've been stocking up on the holiday flavored teas. I LOVE Sugar Cookie (Celestial) but the gingerbread flavors are good too. Instead of $3+ a box, they are $1 on clearance.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
I saw an add from Cost Plus (World Market) that all their holiday foodstuff was 75% off. I might have to go and see what they have left. I already bought 3 loaves of german christmas stolen when it was 50% off. I love that stuff.