this place is worthless for my needs

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Welcome from northwest WI! I am inspired by food independence but I haven't gotten very far in the last few years. I raise sheep and DH hunts deer, so that takes care of most of our meat needs. We raised Dark Cornish one year - really nice carcass ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I'm impressed by everything you have in order! You will be well supplied with meat!

Your greenhouse plan sounds amazing!!

Please share how permaculture goes for you! I'm interested but haven't jumped into it yet. I have a hard time establishing plants. :hide

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Welcome from east Texas. It’s satisfying to raise your own meat and vegetables. Permanent food plantings add to the bounty. We love pictures, just so you know! Would love to see pictures of your cattle.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well...that's a BIG farm.👍😁. I'll be following along. Interested to watch your gardening. One day I'll have a small greenhouse, just not so elaborate as I'm in a warmer climate. More for early plant starts and minor winter growing.

Welcome to the group. I'm along VA coast.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Please share how permaculture goes for you! I'm interested but haven't jumped into it yet. I have a hard time establishing plants. :hide
Yes please share!!!

Welcome from west central WI! I grew up in western MN :) out in the country surrounded by cattle and sheep. What great land there is. Your goals and dreams sound amazing, best of luck with all your next steps.