this place is worthless for my needs

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Screenshot_20221208-072524_Chrome.jpg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
**** THE HELL OFF ALL OF YOU ADMITTEDLY BRAINWASHED IDIOTS. STOP RESPONDING, STOP EMAILING ME, DELETE THIS ACCOUNT, CONTINUE ON IN YOUR OWN LITTLE BRAINWASHED WORLDS, KEEP WATCHING MSM NEWS ALSO DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR 145 COVID "BOOSTERS" PLUS FLU AND EVERYTHING ELSE, WHATEVER THE HELL IT TAKES FOR YOU TO JUST DIE WITH YOUR MUTILATED GRAIN-FED GRAZING ANIMALS AND DIE DIE DIE THE SOONER THE BETTER SO NORMAL PEOPLE CAN JUST LIVE IN PEACE. WHATEVEVER JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE EMAILS. THANK YOU CARRY ON IDIOTS.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
"**** THE HELL OFF ALL OF YOU ADMITTEDLY BRAINWASHED IDIOTS. STOP RESPONDING, STOP EMAILING ME, DELETE THIS ACCOUNT, CONTINUE ON IN YOUR OWN LITTLE BRAINWASHED WORLDS, KEEP WATCHING MSM NEWS ALSO DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR 145 COVID "BOOSTERS" PLUS FLU AND EVERYTHING ELSE, WHATEVER THE HELL IT TAKES FOR YOU TO JUST DIE WITH YOUR MUTILATED GRAIN-FED GRAZING ANIMALS AND DIE DIE DIE THE SOONER THE BETTER SO NORMAL PEOPLE CAN JUST LIVE IN PEACE. WHATEVEVER JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE EMAILS. THANK YOU CARRY ON IDIOTS."

Anger management problem much?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I can only speak for our situation but the lack of security is the prohibitor for us raising small framed animals. We desire sheep and goats but we are not ready yet. If I put sheep and or goats on the existing pasture I would just be ringing the dinner bell for the predators we have around here.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Latest posts