This Should be a BYC ? But....

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
We had a weasel getting in the house a few years ago and had to try and trap it. I stayed up all night for three days trying to trap that thing...finally got it and drove it 10 kms away in the back of the truck. By the time we got to the drop off destination it had gotten out of the trap and was in the truck bed. They are sneaky little things:>)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sneaky weasel!! :gig

We don't take anything we trap for a drive. :lol:

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
:gig I kind of grew an attachment to this particular weasel...he'd come right up to the sofa that I was pretending to be asleep on, get up on his haunches and look at me...it was too cute really. From the looks of it it had been hanging around the house at night for a while, knew every nook and cranny. I had no mice for a long time, couldn't figure it out. There are *some* good things about them :idunno

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
HA HA HA
you took pity and that is fine!
sneaky weasel became a very lucky weasel...:D
I know what you mean!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I know the feeling honey, I recently lost 10 of my birds. I had something get in the run last night and turn over the food bucket but thankfully I remembered to close the pop door and all mine were safe. I've never seen a weasel but we have caught lots of possums and a coon. Hope you get whatever it was! :fl

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Skunks killed a few of my pullets.

Skunks are bad news big time with chickens.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Be my luck its a climbing skunk and I will surprise it one day when I open the door and then I will be wearing "ode de skunk parfumy".