This years doe. WARNING! PICTURE!!

Sunny

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That is a huge doe... It twice the size of deer here..

Is it a Mule Deer...

My grandpa shot a Mule deer back in the 60s, and he had it mounted... They had to make a special mold just to fit it... He was that big.. It was an old guy though.. Only had 3 teeth left.. It was eatting in alfalfa fields... I wasnt alive then, or even thought of yet.. But my family still has the trouphy from that buck though...

Brelansmama

Power Conserver
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
Biggest doe I have ever taken with a bow! 200lbs field dressed!
WOW! Are you sure she didn't swallow a buck!?

Sometime the females are way bigger than males.
A buddy of mine took a cow elk last fall that I helped dress out, and haul otta the woods, then a few weeks later my Uncle took a 1X2 bull, and the SAME DAY in from the SAME HERD my Dad took a 4X4 bull. That cow my buddy took was almost twice as big as either of those bulls!
Beautiful animals!

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
This was a whitetail taken in north central Ohio. She came in to the stand with three other yearlings, and to say she was head and shoulders above the rest would be an understatement! LOL! And yes she was cornfed. She came off a corn field when she crossed under my stand.

Sunny

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Again all I can say is Wow...

Thats alot of yummy meat there... Can I come over for dinner..
lol
:lol:

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
How did I miss this?!! that is the hugest doe (or deer, for that matter) I have ever seen. Your sure there were no steroids in tha corn field!!(lol)
Congrats on that!!! And good eats!

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
The wife and I are going partners with another couple this year planting a couple acres of sweet corn on their farm. Stan and I headed up and over to the field, where we are going to do the planting, this morning to look things over. As we topped the hill, I caught a glimpse of a whitetail "flag" heading into the woods. She was as big, or maybe even bigger than the one in this picture!

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
The wife and I are going partners with another couple this year planting a couple acres of sweet corn on their farm. Stan and I headed up and over to the field, where we are going to do the planting, this morning to look things over. As we topped the hill, I caught a glimpse of a whitetail "flag" heading into the woods. She was as big, or maybe even bigger than the one in this picture!
Not fair!! I am only on the other side of the lake from you , but have never seen a doe THAT big. :( :lol: