Thought I saw Bigfoot

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Talking about people's funny sense of humor... A couple of months ago, I was on my way to work and something caught my eye. The brand new, brightly colored "Get Well Soon" mylar balloon looked very out of place in the ditch. When I saw someone had tied it to some roadkill, I couldn't stop laughing. I still get a chuckle every time I think about it.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Not big foot. Pic not blurry enough.
BlurImage_15-10-2019-6-24-30.jpg

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Maybe I should do something like that but w/the Jersey Devil.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
You should, this bigfoot family sure caught my eye and made me laugh after I confirmed they are just plywood cutouts -:lol

I started looking for a good pic of JD, and found myself reading the accounts of people who claim to have encountered him. Most of them talked about hearing a horrible sound, like someone was being murdered. I wonder if at least some of them had maybe heard a fox. I've only heard one once-which is surprising since I live next to the woods, and it sounded like someone was being murdered. I saw the fox right after that, so googled the sound. Sure enough, it was a fox.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I started looking for a good pic of JD, and found myself reading the accounts of people who claim to have encountered him. Most of them talked about hearing a horrible sound, like someone was being murdered. I wonder if at least some of them had maybe heard a fox. I've only heard one once-which is surprising since I live next to the woods, and it sounded like someone was being murdered. I saw the fox right after that, so googled the sound. Sure enough, it was a fox.

I have a pre dawn encounter with a fox making that sound, while up in the deer stand. It sent shivers up my spine... I had no clue what it was until it passed directly under my stand.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So w

So what you're saying is that some poor unfortunate person is really really bored........

Poor unfortunate farmer with a creative sense of humor. Did you notice that two have bullet holes in the head? That answers your earlier question. Your feeling like southern IL is more like home now, aren't you?o_O

Last edited: