Three Gorges Dam (China)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Has anyone been following what's going on over in Aisa Pacific? With earthquakes, volcano eruption, record rain falls, flooding and The Three Gorges Dam? Scarry stuff... Research for yourself... The Three Gorges Dam is the latest hydro/electric dam in the world!

Screenshot_20210310-235338.png

Last edited:

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
And I am sure that everyone believes it when China says this just happened. They have documentation from 2 weeks prior that there was a movement of the dam, and they were fixing leaky walls before then.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
If the dam fails, then the city that was the first to have the pandemic would be flooded.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Labor pains. If readers are not following Monkey Werx, I suggest that you do. He follows national and international air traffic patterns, with reports Tue and Fri. A lot of information can be gleaned from following flight patterns, including submarine activity off the coast of FL and in the deep channel to W of Bahamas, as well as flights in/out of off shore prisons. He also has a Wed post that covers international goings on as they relate to Bible Prophecy. Given what is going on in white house, along with national/international happenings, the pains are ramping up to a level never before seen. I for one, am watching this with much anticipation.

Last edited:

Latest posts