TIME TRAVEL---WHERE WILL YOU GO?

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Time machines are ready to take you anywhere in the past or future. You can visit, or stay permanently. You can travel to different eras as many times as you like. You can choose to arrive in any location, as long as it's on Earth.

Before you go, it is your responsibility to dress for that time period you are going the best you can. Before you arrive there is a "transition location" that will enable you to exchange your currency for currency in the time period where you are going. You can also obtain a proper ID there. In the transition location you can ask questions and possibly obtain other information that will be helpful. The transition location is part of the time machine technology, and is invisible.

If visiting the past you are not allowed to share knowledge or do anything that will change the future.

When you decide to come back home, no time will have passed here.

Use caution: If you go to a time/place of great peril, you are not immune because you are a time traveler, and you may be seriously injured or worse.

Last edited:

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Haven't decided where I'm going. I would like to visit and live with a Native American tribe for awhile. But have to think on that one. I should research which tribe. How am I going to introduce myself when I just appear? Possibly the transition location can help.

I think though it would be safer for now to visit the 1970s. Now I just have to choose an exact time and location.

Last edited:

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've decided I would like to see my mom when she was young. I'm going to where she grew up, and to the year 1948, when she was 15.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I would go back 6 years and save my dog, Barney, from being murdered by poisoning by my goobermooch neighbor. May he rot in h&// for his actions.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I would go back 6 years and save my dog, Barney, from being murdered by poisoning by my goobermooch neighbor. May he rot in h&// for his actions.
Time machine technology does not allow anyone to go back to the past and change future events. If you choose to break the rules anyway, you can never return to present time, but must remain there perpetually, with your other self.

I don't mean to seem insensitive, believe me I'm not, but just going by the rules. I would too love to go back and change something, that I can think of right now. Sorry for your loss, and your heartbreak. Harming animals is one of the worse things that people can do, which I will never be able to understand, and I really would not want to understand any person with that type of evil mind.